Friday, February 24, 2006

Coke Adds Art?

Well, I'm spending a good part of today immersed in pop art. I must be seeking inspiration after a full day in support call hell yesterday. Browsing Google Local for info about 3D animation in London, Ontario, oddly directed my attention to The Ebeling Group. I'm glad it did, because the work coming out of this production company is some of the finest I've seen. TEG is a production company representing world-leading design collectives MK12, Nakd, Lobo, LBA, and live-action director Caskey (see Caskey Ebeling's fly's-eye view video here). Searching for more info on TEG led me to an article about Mick Ebeling's collaboration with Coca Cola Corporation to bring the M5 project into existence. Apparently, M5 "is a combination of an idea [Ebeling] had to bring international artists together for a creative workshop with Coke's desire to create an unbranded 'message of optimism'".

Tags: | | |

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home