Thursday, March 30, 2006

Fake Model Photography


I just found a great tutorial that shows you how to manipulate ordinary scenery in Photoshop to make it look as though it were a photo of an architectural model, or landscape of miniatures. I followed the tutorial to adjust this photograph I took atop a tower at Mt Auburn Cemetery. The principles underlying the tutorial's photomanipulations are those of tilt-shift photography. You can click on the photo to view it full size, and if you want to see more images created using this technique, see this flickr pool dedicated to the subject (I swear, there's a flickr pool for everything).

UPDATE: I've given three more of my photos the "fake miniature" treatment. You can see them all in my tilt-shift miniature fakes photoset at flickr.

Tags: |

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home